Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grandparents Rock!

My parents are amazing! They were more than wonderful parents to me, and now it is so neat to see my daughter adore them the way she does. She has so much fun with them. She gets so excited when we are going over to Grammy and Pa's house. They really are the kind of Grandparents you pray for your children to have.Recently they took Makenna to the Zoo to have some alone time with her and let mommy and daddy enjoy some time to themselves. They had a ton of fun together. Here are a few cute pics.
She looks a bit concerned, does she not?

Makenna made sure to give lots of love to each and every goat!
YIKES!

5 comments:

Dacia said...

You're so lucky to live near your parents! I'm so jealous!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How cute that mom and dad took her to the Zoo, they really are amazing parents and love their little grandkids SO MUCH!!!! We are lucky to have parents like them.
Love all the pics, looks like they had a really fun time! What did you and Todd do?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

P.S. I will be HAPPY to take her ANY TIME you want to have some more alone time with Toddy, I need my alone time with Kenna too!

Anonymous said...

How fun are GRANDPARENTS?!! Tell me!! JK! I do have to say they are TOTALLY always there for me... ;) LOVE IT!! The pictures tell it all!! TOO CUTE!!

Lance and Becky said...

Grandparents totally rule! Love the cute pictures! Oh, and the bananna treat...I'm totally there!