Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Fun

I love the little kid smile.
Our family and my parents both bought Wii's, so we now regularly enjoy Wii tournaments at each others houses. Mostly it is bowling. Todd currently holds the family record for high score. He is not far away from a 300 game. Look at that form!
I would have the family record were it not for being pregnant :) As the belly grows my balance is thrown off and I am always having to adjust my game (that is at least what I will say for now).
Dancing to the Wiggles with Makenna.
She kept trying to take her shirt off all day and it would get stuck at this point...so she would walk around like this. Too cute if you ask me.

4 comments:

The Picketts said...

first - i LOVE the Wii...too much fun! Second - that little girl of yours is DARLING!

The Hardy's said...

i love makennas dress in the first pic! where did you find that at? so cute! i cant believe how grown up she is becoming! we all really need to get together again! talk to sarah and come up and i will come down! the fair looks like a lot of fun too! thats awesome they let you ride the elephant while prego!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sis, looks like so much fun, the bowling is quite intense with the family, just the way I like it. Way to go Todd too with that score!!!
Love all the Kenna Pics, you guys are good at that little spin to the wiggies!
Really cute post! I miss you guys!

The Perry family said...

Little Makenna is looking so cute, her hair is growing too!