Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Honeymoon Highlights

Back in November, Todd and I took our Honeymoon to Hawaii. We stayed on Kauai for 7 days and Molokai for 3. If anyone is ever planning on going to Molokai, Do Not stay for more than a few days. The island is TINY. And even as honeymooners we had a hard time keeping ourselves entertained there :)
But it was an amazing trip and Oh so much fun. Here are just a few of my favorite pics.

Doing what you are supposed to do in Hawaii...:)


Exploring the beaches


The Nepali Coast. Absolutely gorgeous!


Todd looking sexy in his ATV gear!


Me knowing it would be impossible to look sexy, so playing silly instead :)

2 comments:

The Perry family said...

I love the face Hink! Looks like you guys had a good time! I wish I could go on another honeymoon!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Honeymoon's are the best ever! I really need to get to Hawaii some day here!
Well cute pics and glad that you are getting into this blog thing. It is the best! I need to do something exciting to have a post to do!
LOVES!