Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Bean Sighting

Yesterday afternoon at our doctors apt, we got to take another look at the baby via ultrasound. Our first ultrasound just showed us the heartbeat and some little alien looking growth in my belly. However, this time the baby actually looked like, well, A Baby! And a good looking baby if I say so myself.
The doctor said that everything is looking absolutely wonderful. The baby looks strong and healthy and is right on target developmentally. It is always comforting to hear that.
This picture shows the baby's head with his/her hand resting on the forehead. See it? This one can be a little more tricky. You usually need a translator for these pictures.
We Love Our Bean!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so those really are great pictures!! Especially for that early into the pregnancy. Right??? Anyway, I seriously love the one with the hand on the forhead, it gives me hope that "it" is going to be a Drama Queen or King like "it's" big sister!!!! Wouldn't that be fun to have 2 Drama babies in your home???? I LOVE YOU SIS!!! Good job at growing a healthy Bean!!!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the ultra sound pics. I can't wait to know what you have, and how the baby looks! How fun, I love it!