Friday, June 22, 2012

You Can Handle It!

I am sort of in blog survival mode right now, so you have to bare with me for a few posts while I overwhelm you with pictures to accomplish the speedy version of documenting our life. But you know what, with kids as cute as these ones you can't complain. And I promise you, you will be entertained. The McKamey kids Always entertain! ;)

 You may look at this picture and think I am a bad mother. Not just for letting my child do this on the toys at the park, but for capturing it as a kodak moment as well. But really, when you know Makenna you understand that this really can't be stopped! At least I keep her off the roof and off the tops of the slides. That is a big enough task. 
 Kellen/Mommy lunch date at Costco. He has sensitive eyes and needed mommy's glasses
 The kids LOVE the slip and slide. There is not always a lot of traditional running and sliding the way a slip and slide is meant to be used, but they have a total blast running and splashing and falling. 

 Can't believe I am such a lucky woman to be surrounded by such handsome boys all day long!
 I don't know if I have ever put up a picture of this before on here, but yes, this is how our precious Conner sleeps. I find it quite adorable. He does have the nastiest blankets because of it. Never touch the corners unless you want to be slimmed. But hey, he is a good sleeper so I am not complaining.
 What an angel. I seriously LOVE watching my kids sleep.
 This year we are doing summer right!



Yes, there is Makenna having the sprinkler spray her bum. I totally remember doing this as a kid. But I had to capture this moment to make sure I have it to embarrass her with later on.
What cutie pies....working together to survive the spray ground. Love these pics!

 Mama and the kids on Mother's day. I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I feel by my children in my life each and every day. My children are my life. They are my all. They are my heart! They have blessed every single part of my life and changed who I am forever, for the better. Thank you Makenna, Kellen, Conner and Carys for bringing me more happiness and love than I Ever thought would be possible. 
 This is a little questionnaire that Makenna filled out in school. I love this! So sweet!
Have you ever read Fancy Nancy? Well, these pictures were inspired by Fancy Nancy. We were getting ready to go to dinner at my parents house one night and Makenna had the idea for us to dress up fancy for dinner. So that is just what we did. I love every one of their outfits and love the way that they do such a great job expressing each child's personality and likes and definition of "Fancy"
 Yes, Mom got in on the fun as well. Even Grammy put on her tiara when we got over to the house and she realized it was a fancy dinner
 Apparently this is Conner's "Fancy" pose....love it!
 Toddler Heaven!

 One day Grammy got each of the boys a tattoo out of the quarter machine at the grocery store and then put them on their bellies. After that they were obsessed with tattoos on their bellies! I even had little Conner running around saying the word "tattoo" clear as day. It was a cute phase, but I have to say I am happy it is passed....it was a job to keep up with a fresh tattoo at all times!

No comments: