Monday, January 23, 2012

18 Months!

It kills me that my baby boy is already 1 1/2 years old. I feel like every day right now I am losing my baby more and more and he is getting less dependent and more mature. I know he is still a baby in so many ways, I can just see the toddler coming out in him. In a lot of ways this has made my life easier. I feel like he is more manageable than he was a few months ago. His intellect and maturity is starting to catch up to his physical abilities, which is a big relief to his constantly worrying mother.
Facts about Conner at 18 Months
weight: 26.4 lbs height: 34 1/4 inches
Favorite Food: any type of berry, applesauce, fruit snacks, waffles with cream cheese, chicken
Favorite Toy: cars, books, pound a peg and ball tower
Says: Mama, Dada, dog dog, all done, bye bye, cheese, sissy, whoa, wow, nigh night, sheep, tree, num num, uh oh, no, duck
Points to his head, legs, belly, toes, eyes, mouth, nose, hair
You always have to be careful when you turn your back on this little boy. There is nowhere/nothing he can't get into!
I remember Kellen going through this same phase at this same age when he loved to where his sisters headband. So funny.
Con has always loved his blanket (referred to as his "nigh night") and lately his love for it has only intensified. It may be a bit nasty how gross the corners of his blankets get with all the sucking they receive, but it keeps him happy.
Big Cheese face. At least he smiles for a camera!
Trouble!

No comments: