Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Goons!

Conner is nuts, and Kellen has fallen in love with it. He thinks Conner is hilarious (which he is) and totally encourages his crazy behavior. Conner loves climbing in Kellen's shopping cart and then Kellen just cracks up and pushes him around the house laughing. It's cute....
Kellen and Peter. Good little buddies. The thing I love most about this is that they are only a few months apart in age and they both have the same cheesey face smile right now. Funny!
Dollar Store special! The kids both picked out this while Knight get up a few days ago. They came home all excited to "battle" and then within just a few minutes of getting in the backyard to let the duel begin Makenna abandoned her shield, helmet and sword and decided she should be the Princess and Kellen and I could fight over her. That's more like it!
Oh, Con!
Is he not a little stud?!
I just love these handsome boys. Could I be any luckier?

Makenna and Kellen have this new "thing/game" they like to play where they pretend to be statues and pose in silly ways. Then I am supposed to walk around pretending like I am in a museum and am taking pictures of them. Silly kids. I thought I might as well snap a few real pictures while I could. They just make me laugh!


Bye-bye Baba. I have finally taken the bottle away, and surprisingly it went Really, Really smoothly. Almost unnoticed other than one or two tantrums. He was just so darn cute with his bottle, and I guess in a lot of ways I become more and more of a pushover with each kid we have. But he's a big boy now and Mama needs to accept that as well. The other cute thing right now is that Conner is sort of calling his blankies his nigh-nights. It's Soooo cute, I hope it sticks!
This was a real fun moment for both the kids and I. When I was little I used to love taking our big tin of hair pretties and brushing my moms hair and putting clips and barrettes and pony tails everywhere. And the other night I got to be on the mom end of it while Kellen and Kenna made me beautiful. It was sweet and fun, though I did lose a fair bit of hair while the clips were being taken out. Still way worth it.

You turn your back for a moment and this boy is on the table stealing someones juice box. That's the Con!

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

Love the hairdo and the kids imaginations!!! They are all just too cute!