Friday, March 18, 2011

Zoo Days

If you asked me as a kid how much I like the Zoo, I would not have given a very enthusiastic answer. Ask me now and I am sure to go on and on about how much I love it, how much I love watching my children enjoy it, how nice it is having passes and being able to just pop over for a few hours here and there and enjoy walking around and playing with the kiddos. And one of the other fabulous perks about the Zoo is that Grammy has a pass and it is great way for us to steal her for a few hours and get some good Grammy time in. We love our Grammy. All of us!
Grammy and the Grandbabes. We always joke together about how the kids seem to Never look at the camera or smile whenever they are taking a picture with Grammy. So this is a good pic of her with all of them and everyone is actually looking good. Big accomplishment here!
So yeah, my 2 year old son is a hottie. There is no other way to put it. I mean seriously. You know your kid is dang cute when you yourself (as his mother) keep looking at the picture and saying to yourself "Wow, he is just Really a good lookin' boy!" Watch out ladies! Future heart breaker in training. Too bad he is already taken. Keep your hands off Mama's Boy! (I will soak up his affection while I can maintain my status as the woman in his life)
Baby Blue Eyes. Love my happy Con!
All Mine. Certainly no denying I'm the mama here.
I love little Miss Makenna for So many reasons, one of which is the fact that she is a total goofball. I always appreciate a person that knows when it is okay to not take life too seriously. Makenna has this one down pat. Silly goose!
Now you know why I bring Grammy to the Zoo with us! Just got to throw the baby Bjorn on her and we would be good to go!
Grammy and her boys.


Makenna and her "pet" eagle, or whatever it is this giant bird is supposed to be. I probably have 8 pictures of her on this thing by now :)
Still a bit unsure about the whole skyfari experience. I can't blame him. It totally freaked me out as a kid. Still does a bit as a 27 year old!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You got some great pictures at the Zoo that day! Too bad I was not invited, I would have totally been there, O WELL? Hahaha.... I know how it is :) And YES Kellen is a handsome little man that is for dang sure!

The Perry family said...

so fun! That Grammy is a pack mule! love those pics! and you certainly are that boy's beautiful mom!