Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Naughty or Nice??

For at least the last two months there has been a lot of talk about which list the children would end up on....The Naughty or Nice List. Well, Christmas morning the results were in and it looks like the kids just barely made the cut! Much to their overwhelming excitement the awoke to a coal free house and a load of presents under the tree.
We had a great Christmas this year. Everyone enjoyed their gifts, we all soaked up the time together, had lots of fun, smiles, laughs and memories. Another good Christmas for the books. The holidays truly mean so much more and are enjoyed in a way I never anticipated now that I have children and can see the magic of the holidays through their eyes. The pure and innocent excitement in Kenna's eyes when she saw that Santa really did eat up his cookies and milk...and even left some crumbs on the plate! I just love it!
I hope everyone had as much fun and love this Christmas as we did! Now on to the new year!
The cousins having fun together on Christmas Eve. Kellen now gets really excited seeing Brooke and saying "Baby, Baby!" And Makenna just loves to hold and play with Brookie as much as Brooke can tolerate! Such good buddies!

The Tree Christmas Morning

I was amazed at how well Kellen did opening his gifts. He would barely stop unwrapping for me to get a picture taken!
Very happy Christmas babies


This gift was the highlight of Makenna's Christmas...a chest with 3 Princess Dresses, crowns, shoes and jewelry. She is obsessed with playing dress up and with these new dresses is even further convinced that she is a real princess.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my gosh, kellen is getting SO big! that's crazy. I look at your family and compare it to ours a lot lately, just the older sister younger brother aspect.I feel like it's a mini glimps into my own future :)
p.s.when you need it, i can show you-or email you how to make SUPER easy and INexpensive (like $5!) tu-tu's for mckenna, my cousin just taught me :) looks like she's set for awhile though!

Auntie Steph said...

The kids are growing up sooo fast ! Love Kellen with the potty (Jake was like that and it was very easy). Love Makenna dressing up ! So "girly" ! And, have to agree that Kids make Christmas soo much more fun !
Love to all of you !