Sunday, February 22, 2009

This one's for you

Life has not been ultra crazy these days. Well, we have been busy. But nothing really out of the ordinary. But it feels like it has been awhile since I put something up. I don't have any really new pics, but here are a few from a little bit ago that I hadn't gotten around to posting....I want to make sure my blog followers have something new to see :)

Makenna loves, I mean LOVES helping out in the kitchen. And she is actually really good at doing it too. She looks like such a big girl here!Enjoying the fruits of her labors in the kitchen. My kid doesn't mess around with eating the cake, she goes straight for the icing!I set Kellen in Makenna's bed for a moment while I went to take her potty and he passed out in seconds. Poor little guy. I just thought he looked so cute!Grammy and Makenna feeding the duckies....very brave duckies at that! Doesn't he look like a little bull dog with those cheeks? Love it! Our family reading books before nigh night time. I know I look worn out...I am :)

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

B-E-A-Utiful little family you have!!! I love all the pictures, brave little girl those ducks would totally freak me out!!! I also LOVE your fam picture at the end, super cute to capture that special moment every night!

The Perry family said...

Little girls are so helpful, it's great! That's such a cute picture of Kellen in his sister's bed. Ans watch out for those crazy ducks!

The Picketts said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little rolls on Kellen! I can't even tell you how much I love chunky babies! I also can't believe how fast those little kiddos are growing up! It's just wrong that it happens so quickly, isn't it?! You're a cute mom, by the way!