Monday, June 23, 2008

...And Growing...

Here it is folks! The belly has certainly made some good progress in the last 4 weeks.
Things are going really well. I am feeling pretty good and mostly enjoying being pregnant right now. I have still been fairly comfortable and not feeling too huge yet. Though the last week or so I have started noticing it is harder and harder to bend over, getting tenis shoes on is a bit more of a challenge, Tums have become one of my favorite afternoon and evening snacks, and I am feeling much warmer all the time.
Next week will mark the third trimester. The nursery is coming along quite well, and we are eager to see our little boy in just 3 more months!

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

K-now you look more like me, when I'm normal ;) You are too cute, and have the cutest little belly! I love it!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are so so so beautiful, I only hope I will be as cute as my sissy some day all prego. You look great and are doing pregnancy so well. I can't believe it is only 3 months away! CRAZY!!! I can't wait to meet the little man version of Makenna!

Patrick and Effie said...

ok can i just tell you, you have like the cutest pregnant belly i have ever seen! that is so exciting you only have 3 more months until you get a new baby! you should post pics of the nursery when it is all said and done!

The Picketts said...

Seriously, can that belly BE any cuter? I say this every month, I'm sure - but I'm jealous of that cute belly...as mine as just huge and gigantic! Oh - I miss being pregnant! ha ha ha - I'm crazy, aren't i?!