Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bean McKamey


Todd and I found out a month ago that we are expecting a new addition to the family.
We are about 8 weeks pregnant. The baby, also known as "the bean" for the time being, is due Sept 29th.
We are all absolutely thrilled!
Mommy is feeling A LOT more nauseous this time around, and is not just having morning sickness, but all day sickness (minus the vomiting, thank goodness!) Makenna's nap time has turned into mommy and Makenna's nap time.
Daddy is dealing with a hormonal, sick wifey, and doing it gracefully. He has already learned to tell me I look beautiful all the time, offer to make me toast in bed when I feel sick, and take over the cooking when the smell of the chicken is making me gag.
Makenna is practicing on her baby dolls how to give them bottles and says "mmmm..." while she puts it in their mouth. She is clueless to the fact that she will have a live brother or sister to deal with this summer, so we just say that she is excited, regardless of how she would really feel. That's what she get for not speaking up herself :)

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love the way you write, you are so funny and we are so excited that #1 you are having another little "bean" and #2 that you finally have a blog!!! Yeah!!!